The President of the United States, Donald Trump, has affirmed the US Embassy Scholarship for International understudies, knowing the course that there are diverse picked and skilled, low-wage understudies far and wide, who simply require cash related resources and access to information to better their enlightening future. For a couple of years now, the United States Embassy, US endeavors to see informatively qualified and through and through excited, low-pay understudies far and wide to join the Education in USA.
A confirmation issued by the Public Affairs Unit of the U.S Embassy on Thursday, said the application for the Scholarship would close at unquestionably on Friday, November 10, 2018.
The US Embassy will work earnestly through their pros with understudies at times engineered get-togethers and courses to help them all through the application technique to snare assertion and respects to go to schools and universities in the United States. The cost for application process is kept up, including decision charges for required systematized examinations and gives free determination to the U.S. Course.
Degree Level: Scholarships are accessible to look for after (Undergraduate, MBA and Postgraduate) program.
Think Subject: Scholarships are surrendered in the field of study offered by the engaging universities. Penchant will be given to the most qualified contender from Africa.
Number of Scholarship: not picked
1. The University Composition Fee at the correct rate
2. An upkeep settlement for a lone understudy ($14,900 for multi year at the 2018-18 rate; virtuoso rata for courses shorter than multi year)
3. One economy single airfare at both the begin and end of the course
4. Inbound visa costs and the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
5. Sharp advance financing – from $500 to $2,000, subject to the length of your course, to go to parties and courses.
6. Family settlement – up to $10,120 for a first youth and up to $4,320 for a second adolescent (2016-17 rate). No supporting is obliged a partner
Give Eligibility Criteria:
Countries Eligible to Apply: Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, South Africa, Namibia, Nigeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Comoros, Congo(Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, , Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, , Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, Republic of Guinea, South Sudan
Note: All application should be submitted online before the application due date
Application Deadline: 10 November, 2018