NDDC Maritime 2018/2019 Training Application Form is now out. Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), has designed this programme as a Skills Acquisition and Human Resource development scheme.
NDDC Maritime Training Courses available, their Qualifications and Duration are:
All Listed Courses require a Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) EXCEPT Industrial Safety which requires a minimum qualification Of Ordinary National Diploma In Engineering Sciences.
NDDC Maritime 2018/2019 Training Training Courses Includes:
- Industrial Safety – Duration 6 Months (180 Days).
- Able Seaman Ship – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).
- Pre Seamanship – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).
- Motorman/Marine Engineering – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).
- Offshore Crane Operator – Duration 4 Months (120 Days).
- Blasting And Coating – Duration 5 Months (150 Days).
- Scaffolding – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).ADDITIONAL CRITERIA
Must be indegene of the Niger Delta.
Must be physically fit and be prepared to undergo full medical and psychometric tests.
Should be between ages of 18-35 years.
- NDDC Maritime Technology Training Mode Of Application:
- Application must be completed and submitted Online at the Commission’s website:Http:/forms.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:Recent passport photograph
Local Government identification letter.
Relevant academic qualifications.
Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.(www.nddc.gov.ng)
Don’t Be Greedy!! Share This Information with friends On Facebook, Twitter etc.. use the Like, Tweet Buttons below..