Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2018/2019, The Management of Bureau of Public Procurement are inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerians to fill the available job vacancies. Read below to understand how to apply for BPP Recruitment 2018
Bureau of Public Procurement
The Public Procurement Act 2007 established the Bureau of Public Procurement as the regulatory authority responsible for the monitoring and oversight of public procurement, harmonizing the existing government policies and practices by regulating, setting standards and developing the legal framework and professional capacity for public procurement in Nigeria.
- Building and sustaining an efficient country procurement system that meets international best practices.
- To professionalize the process of procurement that ensures Transparency Efficiency, Competition, Integrity and Value for Money to support National Growth and Development.
Objectives of establishing the Bureau of Public Procurement are;
==> The harmonization of existing government policies and practices on public procurement and ensure probity, accountability and transparency in the procurement process;
==> The establishment of pricing standards and benchmarks;
==> Ensuring the application of fair, competitive, transparent, value-for-money standards and practices for the procurement and disposal of public assets; and
==> The attainment of transparency, competitiveness, cost effectiveness and professionalism in the public sector procurement system.
Qualification/Requirement of Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2018/2019
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- Applicant must possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2018/2019
- Interested and qualified candidates should include their Curriculum Vitae (of the nominated officer), which must clearly state the following details in the following order:
- Names, email address and phone number of the officer
- Current cadre and grade level (Nominees should not be above GL 15 or equivalent)
- Date of first appointment, confirmation and last promotion (relevant document attached)
- Academic and professional qualifications (attach copies of certificates)
- Evidence of past training in Public at the Bureau’s training centre (which will be an added advantage – please attach copies of certificates)
- The request from interested Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions and Commissions should reach the Bureau and should be addressed to the:
Bureau of Public Procurement,
11 Suleiman Barau Crescent,
Off Ibrahim Taiwo Street,
Note the following:
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Application is Online and free.
For more updated information at the right time about Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Please share via facebook, google+, twitter, and tell your friend.