Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2017 – On this article you will get latest updates on Corporate Affairs Commission 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Corporate Affairs Commission Important Notice –Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2017
- Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.